PERL Software Developer
Giacom is looking for a PERL software developer to join one of the fastest growing companies in Hull. The candidate will need a background and keen understanding of key software components in PERL (multiple versions), CPAN and PERL Toolchain, PowerShell, My SQL, Microsoft Windows Server and Linux. Key responsibilities of this role:
- Configure, maintain, support and enhance the back-end for all Giacom products
- Work to in-house standard for maintaining code, product life cycle, problem / incident management and testing
- Provide pro-active support for & with internal departments
- Use appropriate tools to monitor the stability of the MessageStream product
- Use Unit Tests to ensure code quality, which is imperative
- Be a mentor to junior developers
Closing Date 31st July 2017.
We encourage all applicants to apply through Monster, where the full job description can be found.